Thursday, March 15, 2012

Review - The Reluctant Vampire by Lynsay Sands

The Reluctant Vampire (Argeneau, #15)The Reluctant Vampire by Lynsay Sands

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This one was more like 3.5 stars for me. I liked the characters, though it was the group that I don't know as well as the others. Mirabeau, Tiny,Alessandro, Leonora, Edward, and Dawn... these are all people I hadn't seen in a long time, so it took me awhile to remember their stories.

Harper and Drina were likable - both funny. Stephanie was an enjoyable character, as well. I look forward to seeing more from her and how she's doing in future books.



My issue with this series is now the lifemate thing seems to be coming too easily. So, Marguerite can now pick your lifemate. I liked it better when it seemed to happen more by chance. Also, I like when they resist it - and don't fall into bed immediately after discovering they are lifemates. I don't know, I guess I like a little struggle and heartache in my romance. It makes when they finally do come together that much more awesome. :)

I do always enjoy the Argeneaus, though and look forward to the next installment. I'm holding out for a book for Bricker, though. Can't wait for that one.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment