Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mini Review - My Shifter Showmance by R.G. Alexander

My Shifter Showmance (Shifting Reality, #1)My Shifter Showmance by R.G. Alexander

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I loved the premise, I loved the characters. I loved all of it... Except the length. It was too short! I wanted more. More of the characters, more interactions, more intrigue, more sex, more, more, more. I'm not greedy or anything. :) Seriously, I'm a huge R.G. fan, really. And she writes so well. This book was enjoyable to read. I just think it could have been developed into an even longer novel.



I know, it's not a great review. But I don't have much else critical to say. Strong female lead, hot, feline male lead who goes after the woman he wants, is aggressive and knows how to pleasure her. A little bit of angst, some great secondary characters I want to know more about. The plot moved along, and then it was just over. I'm sure if it were longer, I'd have loved it more and given it 5 stars. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment