Monday, March 12, 2012

Review - Breaking Free - Cherise Sinclair

Breaking Free (Masters of the Shadowlands, #3)Breaking Free by Cherise Sinclair

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I didn't expect to love this book so much! In fact, I had skipped this one to read Cullen's story because I hadn't liked Nolan that much. I was so wrong! This book was amazing, I had to read it in one sitting, except for the end. I kept putting it off because I didn't want it to be over.
What's there to say? Ms. Sinclair has done it again. This series is simply masterful. I don't have any direct experience with Doms, but I now have a fantasy of meeting a Dom just like one of the Masters of the Shadowlands. :) Do men like that really exist?
Master Z asks Nolan to take a on troubled sub, see if he can turn her around. He agrees when he sees how she doesn't get off in a scene, how scarred she is from past abuse. Beth was awesome. Strong and independent. Given her past - spending 2 years with an abusive, sadistic husband, she could have turned into a shy hermit. But she needed the BDSM in her life and found it at the Shadowlands. Unfortunately, she hasn't yet found a Dom who can pleasure her. Then Nolan comes in and practically undoes her with a simple kiss. He is unlike any Dom she's known before.
Nolan is the perfect Dom, masterful, hot, unyielding, protective, caring. So amazing. With each book, I find a new favorite Dom... :) I loved the play party scene Nolan hosts at his house. How fun would that be?!

There is plenty of tension in this one, hot sex, hot BDSM, emotions, suspense, action, and on and on. It has it all! I can't wait to read the next installment in this series. Thank you Ms. Sinclair, for creating this fantasy world for me!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment