Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mini Review - Beautiful Mess by Lucy V. Morgan

Beautiful MessBeautiful Mess by Lucy V. Morgan

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I love the premise of a female lead with best guy friends. And I love when they discover there's something more there. This book is an enjoyable, sweet read, with humor, some hot sex and likable characters. The book opens with Bailey mourning being dumped and her male roommates and their friend trying to talk her out of her depression. Of course, they're not really good with the crying, and are a little unsure of what to do. I love the interactions between Bailey, Olly, Tom, and Linc. The conversations are humorous and I really fell in love with all the characters. The book was filled with British slang, but it was enjoyable. Every now and then I was all, "What the crap does that mean?" But context helped me to figure out most of them. :)
That moment when you realize someone you always saw as a friend has seen you as something more all along? That moment in this book is so super sweet. Loved it! And the hot sex that followed. :) Love these guys, and I hope Olly and Tom get books too, because I want to spend more time with them!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment