Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Review - Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

Some Girls Bite (Chicagoland Vampires, #1)Some Girls Bite by Chloe Neill

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Why did I wait so long to read this? It's been on my TBR forever!! I loved this book! And now I need to get the rest of the series, like now...

I love Merit! She is strong yet vulnerable. And I absolutely love her wit and sarcasm. I also love Mallory, and I can't wait to read more from her. The writing was awesome, light, descriptive, easy-to-read, fast, and funny. There were parts of the book where I was literally laughing out loud and had to read parts to my husband to show him why I was laughing.

I was drawn into the world of the Chicagoland Vampires immediately and fell in love with it. The characters are well-developed and you really get involved with their lives. Not only did I laugh, but I also felt Merit's heartache and sense of betrayal right along with her. As well as her determination and pride.

I'm in love with this series now and need to read on. Great... like I needed to add another series to my ever-growing list of books to buy. LOL



View all my reviews

Check out my current giveaways!
Win a copy of Vampire Bites! 
Win a copy of Delicate Freakin' Flower!

1 comment:

  1. I am a little behind on this one as well, I have heard incredibly good things about the series and it is definitely on my wishlist. Thanks for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete