Friday, July 8, 2011

Follow Friday #14



Another Friday :)
I can't believe how fast July is flying by already... 

The feature this week:

Lisa @ Read. Breath. Relax

 

And this week's question:

Q. Let's step away from besties...What is the worst book that you've ever read and actually finished? 

Yikes! this is hard. If a book doesn't grab me, I usually don't finish it. And I don't keep them around, so I can't even use a visual to help me. So, sorry... no answer this week. I know, lame, right? Oh well... Thanks for stopping and have a great Friday!

The next time you hear from me will be from the great North of Wisconsin. :) Around here, we call it "going Up North" I will be doing nothing but reading, writing, relaxing, and blogging. :)

 

 

6 comments:

  1. Well happy friday and happy traveling..
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a quitter too - if it doesn't grab me, I stop reading! (So...what's the last book you didn't finish?)

    BJ
    Dark Side of the Covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi :D

    Yeah, I get your point, I don't keep the books that I don't like either, hehe.

    BTW, new follower here! This is my FF: http://www.librarianmouse.com/2011/07/feature-follow-friday-3.html Feel free to pass by and have a look.

    Hugs and have fun on your travel,

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool! I <3 Wisconsin! I have family there, outside of Milwaukee, so not too far North, and the weather is always better than it is in St. Louis! Have FUN!!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. Yay for going up north. I'd love to be in Duluth or Grand Marais right now...since I'm Minnesotan.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. New follower hopping through! Have fun up north!

    Alyssa
    Reader's Refuge

    ReplyDelete