Friday, July 22, 2011

Follow Friday #15



It's that time again!
Follow the hosts:

And the two features:

We Fancy Books

 

And the question of the week:

Q. Name 3 authors that you would love to sit down and spend an hour or a meal with just talking about either their books or get advice on writing from?

I would love to sit and chat with JR Ward. She just seems so awesome and intelligent. I would love to hear how she creates each new book - her whole writing process.

Second, every year Lara Adrian has LambCon in Boston - and I would love to go some year and hang out with her. 

Third, Kim Harrison. I just want to hang out with her and chat about the Hollows and how she writes. 

I have so many authors, I would love to get to know any of them. I really like Twitter and following their blogs, because it makes them so much more accessible to readers like me and I feel like I get little peeks into their lives. 

Check out my current giveaways:

Vampire Bites

Delicate Freakin' Flower

 

6 comments:

  1. JR Ward really would be fabulous to meet!

    Happy Friday!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. JR Ward,,most definately and Lara Adrian too,,Old Follower
    Happy Friday,,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Kim Harrison! Have met her at signings a few times! She's very cool and fun to listen to!

    Haven't read/met the other two though!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Other people chose JR Ward too, but I haven't read any of her books. I guess I should check them out! Here's my FF if you want to check it out!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, and Happy Belated FF from a new follower. Interesting choices. Seems a lot of people chose JR Ward; never read any of her books. Might be time to do something about that.

    http://shikiharu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. It'd be interesting to meet JR Ward. I've only read her first BDB book but I really liked it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete