Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another mini-challenge!

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon



This mini-challenge is from IB Book Blogging

Mini Challenge Question 1:
What is your favorite type of myth (Greek, Roman, Egyptian etc)?
I actually enjoy any kind of mythology. I love learning about what ancient peoples believed in. I'm trying to learn more Celtic mythology because it's so interesting... But my favorite would have to be Greek.

Mini Challenge Question 2:
What is your favorite book with some type of mythology in it?
Hmmm... I had to think about this one for awhile. I really love Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld series. It all stems from the story of Pandora's Box, and there is so much more intertwined in there throughout the books... Love them!! 
The Darkest Whisper (Lords of the Underworld)  The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, Book 1)The Darkest Secret (Hqn)

1 comment:

  1. I've never read a Gena Showalter book but have been wanting to pick one up. I guess I'll have to now especially knowing it has mythology in it.

    ReplyDelete