Thursday, May 5, 2011

New Feature - A Writer's Blog Hop :)


I decided to give this blog hop a go this week. I've been lurking for weeks. :) I write, I'm not published, but I write, and I've been scared to admit to anyone that for years, my dream, like my #1 dream, is to be a published author... So, I've got to start somewhere. :)
Here are the rules:
The rules
  1. Follow this blog.
  2. Follow Elizabeth Sharp, the originator of this hop
  3. Follow the featured author of the week, VK Tremain.
  4. Go to Sharp words and copy the image code found there and paste it in your blog. Add your name to the link at the bottom of the post while you are there.
  5. Copy and paste the rules in your blog, as well as this week’s question.
  6. Answer the question
  7. Follow, follow, follow. This is about networking, people, making connections with people in your community. So talk to us. We don't bite!
  8. If someone stops by, says hi and follows you, the polite thing to do is follow back. 
  9. Comment here and introduce yourself and you just might find a new follower or two.
And the question:
What moment has validated you and made you feel like a writer? If it hasn't happened yet, what do you think it will be?

Yikes... I think I finally felt like this was achievable, like I was really a writer, when I posted some of my work on inkpop.com, a site for teen authors and those who write YA fiction. I discovered that a lot of people liked what I wrote, and I need to get my butt in gear and get it finished. :) Oh, and shameless plug- if you want to take a gander, here's the link. :)
Wanted

Happy Friday!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment