Thursday, May 5, 2011

Follow Friday #10 & 18 & Over Book Blogger Tag Along #2

Happy Friday!! It's time again for blog hopping... :) Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

First up is Follow Friday - hosted by Parajunkee and the featured this week is 

Al @ Magnet 4 Books

Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

A: Seriously? I would want to be Anita Blake. She is Bad. Ass. She has awesome powers, and she gets to sleep with a lot of hot men. :)

Date? I am kind of in love with Qhuinn (from BDB), but I don't want to take away his HEA with Blay... So, I'll have to go with a recent read and Ryan Travers from Mari Carr's Sugar and Spice, since he's fresh in my mind. He's hot, dominant, and loyal. :)

 

Photobucket

Question of the week: List 3 books off the top of your head that you read this year and really enjoyed.
Lover Unleashed - J.R. Ward
 
Sugar and Spice - Mari Carr 
 
Club Shadowlands - Cherise Sinclair 
 
Thanks for stopping! Make sure you say hi, and then hop by the other blogs and give them some love. :) 

 

7 comments:

  1. Stoppin in on FF :). New follower.

    Have a great weekend,
    BK

    www.immortylcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nice to not take away the guy's HEA! I didn't really think to pick characters from different series. Plus I tend to like wayyy too many characters anyway, picking them from the same series/book just makes things easier too!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... not heard of those, must check them out. The books that stick in my head for diff reasons are:
    1.Fangs and Lullabies by Kallysten.
    2.Daughters of the Grail by Elizabeth Chadwick. 3.Fools Paradise by Jennifer Stevenson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Old follower here. I've heard great things about Club Shadowlands. It's on my TBR list.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    Gabrielle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, new follower here. Again, never read J.R. Ward, but I'm thinking I need to. I did, however, read Club Shadowlands. I agree, that was a good one! If you're interested, you can find my own answers to this question HERE.

    Happy hoppin' and have a great weekend!

    Liz @ Coffee & Romance, a book blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Anita Blake! Yeah, I almost chose her, but she would be an awesome character to be!

    My FF can be found here!

    Rebecca @ kindle fever

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, stopping by from Tag Along Friday, newest follower! Come check out my blog!


    Tania @ Literary Cravings

    ReplyDelete