Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday... Finally

Blogger was having issues-- but I'm posting... :)
Happy Friday!



Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

This one is tough because I purposely avoid books that I know are going to make me emotional... :) Hmmm... I'm gonna go with scenes from the last book I read, Possession by A.D. Blackburn. Possession (Diabolus Venator )

I can't tell you which scenes, because that would be giving away spoilers, just know it was emotional. :)

 

Any other hops I did were lost to Blogger, so we'll just go with this one this week. :) 

Have a great weekend! 

7 comments:

  1. It does seem hard to answer this question without giving away spoilers! I couldn't do it, so I just named the title!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower :). I usually avoid sad or depressing books too... not that I don't read them but they tend to get put at the bottom of my TBR pile. Did you like Possession? ~ Jen @ A Book and a Latte

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. Wasn't the blogger issue so frustrating? I had to re-do posts. So annoying.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes i was sooo upset that i wasnt able to open my blogger for a day!

    found you thru the hop and im your newest follower!

    happy friday!!
    iamjenai
    http://bookinglyyours.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I like the look of this book.

    My FF for this week is here,
    http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know. I got really emotional when I read Exposure by Therese Fowler (I didn't cry or anything), but I can't explain why because of the spoilers. Coming through on the hop.

    ReplyDelete