Monday, April 18, 2011

The Vampire Relationship Guide: Review & Upcoming Tour!

Here are the AMAZING blogs you can visit to find fun guest posts, exciting interviews and read snippets from the book. There's also a number of chances to win yourself a copy of the book!

April 15 – Judith Leger
April 17 – Ren’s Blogging About 
April 18 –The Wyld Hollow
April 19 – Reality Bites 
April 20 – Supernatural Bookworm
April 22 – The Wormhole
April 23 – Paranormal Opinion
April 26 – Rabid Reads
April 27 – vvb32 Reads
April 30 – Books Devoured
May 1 –  Romance Author Buzz 
May 7 – The Bookish Snob
May 10 – P.S. I Love Books 
May 11 – A Chick Who Reads
May 12 - Reader Girls
May 15 – Romance Book Junkies
May 16 - Author Evelyn


EXCITING NEWS!

For those following this tour, Evelyn is giving away an AMAZING opportunity for one lucky reader -

The chance to be a BETA READER for her
next installment of this fun series!

(For those unsure what a beta reader is, you get a sneak read BEFORE the book is released!)
Hope to see you all there and
here's to finding sexy Vampire Lovers!
 
If you didn't notice, tune in here tomorrow for a fun interview from author Evelyn LaFont!
Without further ado, here is my review for The Vampire Relationship Guide Volume One.

This was a fun book! It was a quick, easy read, and thoroughly enjoyable. I love, love, loved the MC - Josie. Her narration was funny and witty and I really wanted to hang out with her because she seems like someone who would just be hilarious. I enjoyed the witty banter she had with other characters and her sarcasm was awesome. 
 
The plot moved along, there was dating, action, sexual tension,  steamy sex scene, mystery, suspense, and a nice resolution. My only complaint is it was too short. I wanted more. I really wanted more depth to the characters - more development. They seemed to do complete 180s abruptly and I think a little more development would have made the turns seem more likely. This is a compliment, though. I liked it so much, I wanted more! I am eagerly looking forward to the next installment! Overall I'd rate it 4 out of 5 stars. :)
Stop by all the blogs on the tour for giveaways and exciting features! Stop by tomorrow for an interview with author, Evelyn LaFont!

1 comment:

  1. I agree I haven't laughed so hard with a book in a long time so love Josie. I think she is my fave female characters for 2011

    ReplyDelete