Friday, April 22, 2011

Follow Friday #8

It's Friday, once again!! Time for Follow Friday!


There are a few simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Host { Parajunkee.com } and any one else you want to follow on the list
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - http://thecaitfiles.blogspot.com/
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog! 

And the question of the week is:
Q: What is on your current playlist right now? 
A: I LOVE music... almost as much as books. :) So it depends on my mood. Right now, I'd probably have
Framing Hanley
Seether
30 Seconds to Mars
Halestorm
Art of Dying
Stone Sour
Shinedown
Kings of Leon
The Pretty Reckless
Breaking Benjamin
Three Days Grace

And then a mix of other new rock songs -  a lot of which, the bands only have one or two I'm familiar with. I love rock music. :) On the other hand - I also have Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, P!nk, Lady GaGa, Britney Spears, JLo, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias on the playlist I want to shake my booty to. :)

What a fun question! I love talking about music!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Mandy, just found your blog through the FF for this week and I am now a follower :)

    I like Breaking Benjamin, too, and my little sister is probably one of the biggest Three Days Grace fans ever :)

    Hope you are having a great weekend-- happy reading!!

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love Seether, Breaking Benjamin and Three Days Grace as well!! They're always on my ipod!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Fellow member from New Books for New Bloggers. Thought I would stop by and show some love!!

    Angie

    http://angelasanxiouslife.blogspot.com/

    ~New Follower~

    ReplyDelete