Saturday, February 11, 2012

Review - Squeeze Play by Kate Angell

Squeeze Play (Richmond Rogues, #1)Squeeze Play by Kate Angell

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Loved it! It's about baseball, so of course, I grabbed it right up. Overall, it was a fun, hot, emotional read. I loved that there was more than one romantic storyline going on at once. Since we knew right away that the main characters were into each other already, it was nice to have some romantic turmoil from the secondary characters.

I loved the baseball trivia smattered throughout the book. I loved seeing the players interact in the offseason, and I can't wait to get to know some of them better in the following books.

Really, hot baseball players, hot sex? Could it get any better? :)

My only issue was right at the beginning. The book opened up in the 7th game of the World Series - no problem, except they were in Tampa Bay and Richmond was up to bat, in the bottom of the 9th. The home team has last at-bats... other than that, though, I loved the book! Can't wait to read more about the Rogues!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment