Friday, February 10, 2012

Review - Four For Christmas by R.G. Alexander

Four For Christmas Four For Christmas by R.G. Alexander




I've loved pretty much every book I've read from R.G. Alexander, but Three For Me? is one of my all-time favorites. So, when I saw this one, I bought it and devoured it right up.



Hot sex, poignant emotions, a sassy female lead, and 3 hot mountain men. All wrapped up and this touching Christmas story.



I really enjoyed getting to know the characters, and I'm so glad they didn't jump into the sex. They took a few days to get to know each other. And really, when you're living with someone, you do get to know one another. That being said, when they do get to the sex, watch out! It's hot and plentiful. Georgia gets three amazing guys and she gets to enjoy them all thoroughly, even at the same time.



There are a lot of emotions tied up into this story. I was pleasantly surprised by this, it really sucked me in and made me invested in the characters. I was kind of excited by the guest appearance by Simon, too! And I want to know when we get to read Carrie, Lou Ann and Lee's story? They are all in this story, as well.



All in all, another amazing offering from R.G. I can't wait to see what she has in store next!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment