Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Mini Review - One Wicked Night by Kelly Jamieson

One Wicked NightOne Wicked Night by Kelly Jamieson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was amazing! I couldn't put it down and read it as soon as I'd bought it. It has everything! Emotion, hot sex, angst, lovable characters, a great storyline... Seriously, everything.
You will get sucked into the lives of Kaelin, Tyler, Nick and the rest of the Wirth family. The author doesn't let you forget about the secondary characters, and includes you in their lives, as well.
The plot moved along, providing enough back story that you become emotionally involved in the characters' lives and ache right along with them. Yes, I had tears falling during parts of this book, and other parts were hot, hot, hot! m/m action, m/m/f action, and it was amazing.
There's not enough I can say about how much I loved this book. What a great way to spend a few hours. :)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment