Sunday, January 1, 2012

Reading Resolutions and Challenges for 2012

In 2011, I read about 80 books. That is also including novellas, and other short books I read in ebook format. But that's more than I've ever read before. And I blame blogging. :) I've been exposed to so many new books in the last year, I've found so many great new books to read.

I still read mainly more mainstream books, but one of my resolutions this year is to read more of the books I see only in the blogosphere. The ones that I only learn about from fellow bloggers. 

Other resolutions:
1. Work on my TBR. Yes, it's huge. I resolve to catch up on some series that I am behind in before starting new series. 

2. Work on the 2 challenges I signed up for - Erotic and Pagan reading challenges. Hopefully, I can get 10-15 in each one. 

3. Read at least 80 books again, if not more. I'd like to shoot for 100, but just not sure if it's doable. 

Books I'm reading now, which need to get finished:
City of Bones - Cassandra Clare
Friday Night Bites - Chloe Neill
Eternal Kiss of Darkness - Jeaniene Frost

Books I'm highly anticipating in 2012: (in no particular order)
Deadlocked - Charlaine Harris
Lover Reborn - J.R. Ward - #1 most wanted!
A Perfect Blood - Kim Harrison
The Darkest Seduction - Gena Showalter
Darker After Midnight - Lara Adrian

(Since Blogger switched, I no longer know how to put graphics in my posts :( if you can help me, please do)


Obviously, these are my favorite series that I'm all caught up on. Need to catch up on so many more! I'll keep you updated.

Hope your 2012 is full of great books!!

No comments:

Post a Comment