Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mini Review - Devon's Pair - Jayne Rylon

Devon's Pair: Powertools, Book 4Devon's Pair: Powertools, Book 4 by Jayne Rylon

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


First of all, this book was HOT! Following along the lines of the other Powertools books. I enjoy this series. Quick, hot reads with plenty of menage and group action. This one went to fast for me. We already know the men, but we didn't really get to know Devon, before there was talk of needing and loving. That's my only issue, I guess. I wanted more character development. More with how she and Neil and James work out their menage. There is hot, hot sex in this one. A group scene, involving everyone we love in this series. And, of course, the menage that is the main story.



All in all, a pleasurable, hot, fast read that makes us all wish we knew a crew of 5 hot, open-to-anything construction guys. :)They can come remodel my house any day. ;)



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment