Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Review - Dom of My Dreams by M.F. Sinclair

The Dom of My Dreams: A BDSM NovelThe Dom of My Dreams: A BDSM Novel by M.F. Sinclair

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I don't know if I can adequately describe how much I loved this book. I. Loved. This. Book. I couldn't put my Kindle down all day because I HAD to finish it. Nothing got done around my house until I found out what would happen with Marjorie and Seton.

This book spoke to everything I've fantasized about. Sorry, TMI. But that's part of why I loved it so much. I could relate to Marjorie. I knew immediately she was afraid of being hurt, of committing. I loved how she struggled to stand up to David Seton, while dealing with her arousal. I never disliked Seton. I wanted to play his game with him and my heart ached for Marjorie when she struggled with newfound feelings.

There was plenty of angst throughout the book, and the resolution is not easily reached. I rode the emotional roller coaster with the characters- I laughed, ached, cheered, and was turned on by their trysts. Yes, the sex in this book is hot. There is some BDSM in it, and it was just enough to be awesome, and make me want to meet a Dom of my Dreams, too. Especially if he's like David Seton, who by the way, is hot, hot, hot! And has a British accent... Hello!!

There are emotional and sexual awakenings, and they aren't always easy in this novel. But they are superbly written. M.F. Sinclair takes the reader along for one hell of a ride and I was all too happy to get sucked in.

I definitely recommend this one if you like emotion with your hot, hot sex. If you want a strong, but somewhat screwed-up heroine, and one sexy, dominating hero.



View all my reviews

2 comments:

  1. Awesome review! I'm so glad it was good -- I just bought a copy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I'm glad a nice person is letting me borrow their copy to check out a new to me author. ;)

    ReplyDelete