Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yikes! Read-a-thon!

I am so embarrassed! I completely forgot that I had signed up to participate in a read-a-thon! Life has been uber-crazy lately. I still have time, though, so it's all good. :)



Read-a-thon goals:
Read at least 3 books
Get caught up on some series.
Read, or make a dent in, at least 1 review book.

Books I plan to read:
Stray - Rachel Vincent
Infinite Betrayal - Gayle Donnelly & Robyn Mackenzie (Review book)
A Warrior's Witch - Stacey Kennedy (Review book)

I work the rest of the week, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to read - but I'll work on it today. The problem with my plans of what books to read, sometimes I'll just pick up some other book instead. :)

8/22
I did finish a review book - Heart of War by LB Darling. 
Not sure if it counts if you'd already started it. But I read over 100 pages.

8/23
Nothing. :( Wasted a whole day because I forgot.

8/24
The day has just begun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment