Thursday, November 3, 2011

Review - Destined For An Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost

Destined for an Early Grave (Night Huntress, #4)Destined for an Early Grave by Jeaniene Frost

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I was so behind in this series, and after reading this book, I don't know why I kept waiting.

I last saw Cat and Bones in March, when I finally read At Grave's End, and I quickly fell back into their world as I read this installment.



I am a huge one for romantic tension, I thrive on the heartache that comes in the romance books I end up loving. While Bones and Cat already had a well-established relationship, there is still tension and heartache in this book.



Seriously, this book made me feel. My stomach clenched in anxiety, my chest tightened with heartache, I may have even cried. Then there is the laughter that comes with the witty dialogue, the irritation that comes with truly bad guys, nervousness at the fights, and on and on. Jeaniene Frost truly writes in a way that makes me become a part of her world, where I am not only engaged in the characters' lives, but I care what happens.



I often have a hard time finding the right words for books that I really enjoy. If you haven't moved onto this next installment of the Night Huntress series, what are you waiting for?



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment