The theme for this week is:
Top Ten Books I Feel as Though Everyone has Read but Me...
1. The Hunger Games - I just didn't think the dystopian would appeal to me much. But I won't be able to see the movie without reading the books, first, so they are on my list to get to.
2. The Mortal Instruments Series - I have the first three, just haven't gotten to them yet. And Cassandra Clare keeps coming out with more. :)
3. The Help - I was hearing about this book long before the movie and now it seems everyone has read it.
4. The Dark Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon - Everyone was so excited for the latest release - I saw it everywhere, but I've never read any of these.
5. The Shifters series by Rachel Vincent - I am in the middle of the first one, but I don't really like Faythe yet... I'm trying, I'm trying.
6. The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice - I know, I know. It's terrible that I never made it through Interview with a Vampire. I mean, she started it all. Again, it's on my list to read, but...
7. Anna and the French Kiss - I saw this all over the blogosphere, and still continue to see references to it. I'm just not that into contemporary YA, but I read a lot of good things about it.
8. Anything by Nicholas Sparks or Jodi Picoult - I'm putting these together. I've never read a single thing by either of them - they just don't appeal to me, but even people I know who aren't readers have read them. They are everywhere around where I live, and yet I haven't read them.
9. That series by Christine Feehan - again - I've seen references to these books everywhere, again and again. Yet, I haven't picked one up.
10. Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - It's on my TBR, and I will read it. But it was all over the blogosphere for a long while, along with it's sequel. I'll get around to it. :)
I hope you enjoyed my first foray into Top Ten Tuesdays. I'm going to try to do this every week. Visit The Broke and The Bookish to see more Top Ten lists.