Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Only Tuesday?

I can't figure out how to update my list of blogs I follow without having their specific URL on hand. I wish it would just make a list of all the blogs I hit "Follow" on, because I know there are more than what is showing up here...

Anyway. I entered Eve Silver's contest to win her a book in her new series. Sins of the Heart. This just looks good. And I won a bookmark from her on Twitter earlier this summer, I'm excited to get my hands on this book. :) Her site is www.evesilver.net

I'm still in Lover Avenged.  I know, I know. But I'm busy, and it's 500 and some pages long! LOL... Warning, if you haven't read it: spoilers... It just breaks my heart how hard JM becomes. Xhex and Tohr both did a number on him, but he was kinda weinie at first, and then he becomes all hard and almost, almost unlikable. Maybe I just wouldn't react that way, so I don't like that JM - whom I love- does it. But it sets up Lover Mine  well. and things work out in that book, so it's a little easier to read. I'm glad Tohr is finally up and wanting to be included. I love that he is back. I hope he gets an HEA at some point, though I know he will forever be heartbroken over Wellsie...

Anyway. That's what I'm doing. Oh, and re-watching Buffy, season 7. For the umpteenth time. Every now and then I start with season 1 and just go through the episodes. I love Buffy... probably more than any other show. I may move onto Angel when season 7 is done.  But I'll be back at school, so not a lot of extra time for TV.

Alrighty, off to read or do something productive. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment