Saturday, August 7, 2010

The beginning

So, I have another, personal blog where I vent and rant and such... But lately I have been perusing more and more book blogs and I decided to be creative (ha!) and start one of my own. Just in case, you know, anyone was interested in what I had to say. I will link some of my favorite blogs that have reviews and interviews and contests, and are way cooler than mine, as well as some of my favorite authors' blogs.  Yes, I tend to stalk my favorite authors on Facebook, Twitter, and their blogs... Haha! It's a whole new world now, and they are so much more accessible than they used to be. I love it! So, wish me luck, and hopefully I can figure out how to link other blogs like I promised.

Right now I'm reading Black Magic Sanction, am re-reading Lover Avenged, and trying to get through Skin Trade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment